- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
B. Collection of personal information
- information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and your use of this website, including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and the website’s navigation paths;
- information you provide to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you need that person’s consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- to administer our website and operations;
- to customize our website for you;
- to enable you to use the services available on our website;
- to send you our newsletter by e-mail if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- to send communication to you regarding what is happening in Boden, where you have specifically agreed to this, via e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing communication);
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from the information);
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. International data transmission
- Information we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India. This is because of third-party systems used for data analysis, such as Google.
E. Retention of personal information
- This section E describes our data storage policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section E, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
insofar as we are obliged to do so by law;
– if we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and
– to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
F. Your personal information security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is in itself insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website’s private messaging system.
H. Your rights
- You can ask us to give you all the personal information we have about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
– providing appropriate proof of your identity, such as identifying you with a mobile bank ID, for this purpose.
We may withhold the personal information you request as permitted by law.
You may at any time ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will expressly accept our use of your personal information for marketing purposes by accepting cookies.
I. Third party websites
- Our website contains hyperlinks to and details about third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third party privacy policies and practices.
Below are the names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used:
we use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google ads on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website. They track users when they browse the website and improve the usability of the website. They help us analyze the use of the website. Measures target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users to spread information about what is happening in Boden.
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the settings to cancel cookie management by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy & Security”, selecting “Custom Content Blocking” and clicking on “All cookies”; and
In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the “Settings” menu and clicking on “Website settings” under “Privacy and security” and then unchecking “Allow websites to save and read cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites.
You can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer – for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookies (you can find instructions for doing this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy & security” and then selecting “Clear data” under “Cookies and website data”; and
In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the “Settings” menu and clicking on “Clear web information” under “Privacy and security”.
Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites.